Five Things I'm Thankful For:
- My sister is STATE SIDE! Her tour 14 month tour, Afganistain, is done. She will be here in a few weeks to get her son. She has do a whole bunch of evaluations and other things before she can come to IL to get her son. Right now she's in TX.
- That I will be able to do some traveling myself this coming weekend. Not will I be turning 30 over the weekend, but I get to spend it in MI with my friend and her family.
- That my kids are healthy, active, and just down right funny! It's so good to be able to laugh!
- That our septic seems to be working fine. We've had some issues last week with the pump alarm going off. So we had my step-dad come up over the weekend and take a look at it. He thinks everything is fine and that we just had a "floater on the floater". (His words, and if you aren't sure what he means, let me know and I'll explain it better.)
- I'm thankful for you! I'm thankful for each and everyone of you that takes time to read my blogs. I'm thankful for those that take time to comment. I'm just glad that you are here and that I can share apart of my life with you all!