I have been blessed with being able to attend some of the live webinars for mothers via my computer screen. The online classes are above my kid's age range, but they have always looked like they would be of something of interest.
Homeschool Connections just recently announced that they will be offering MONTHLY subscriptions for $30 a month. These MONTHLY subscriptions will give you UNLIMITED access to recordings of the pass classes along with the resources for those classes. Not only is it UNLIMITED access, but because they are recordings you can take the classes anytime.
Here is just an example of the classes that you will have UNLIMITED access to:
- Literature: Beowulf and Christ with Henry Russell, Ph. D.
- Literature: Macbeth: The Catholic Shakespeare with Henry Russell, Ph. D.
- Government: Democracy, Government, and Citizenship with Ed Rivet, M.P.A.
- Theology: Christian Anthropology with Monica Ashour, M.T.S.
- Science: Blood in Sickness and In Health with Kris Correira, P.A.
- Economics: Principles of Economics and Catholic Perspective with David Harris, Ph. D.
Have more Questions? What ages are the classes geared for? How much credit are they worth? And MORE. Then please visit Homeschool Connections FAQ.
EDIT: Thanks Maureen Wittmann, (Author and one of the founders of Homeschool Connections) for visiting the my blog and offering up the correction for my post. I erroneously stated the first month was $1, but Maureen came by and stated that it's really just the FIRST 7 days. In her comment below she suggested that you mark your calendar so you can remember to cancel before your trail is up if the subscription is not a fit for your family. Mea Culpa!