I have been awarded the Honest Scrap award by Alexandra from Happy Hearts At Home. Thank-you Alexandra for presenting me with this award: Honest Scrap
There are 4 steps that need to be taken in order to fully accept this award.
- Say thanks to the presenter and give a link back to their site.
- Share "TEN HONEST THINGS" about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 7 people whose blogs you find brilliant in blog design and/or content. Or pass it on to someone that you find inspirational.
- Let your chosen award winners know that they have been awarded with THE HONEST SCRAP AWARD.
I've been awarded this award once already. Detail on previous award can be found here.
- My kids are 10 months apart. When they were younger it was very stressful for me and often I felt alone. However, I wouldn't trade them or what I went through for the world.
- I lost my Dad 1 week after my DS was born to a heart attack. (It left him in a comma for 4 years before he passed away). That and having 2 babies was horrible. All my family was always at the hospital, and I was home with babies. Some of the reason I was so alone.
- I've been married to my hubby for about 9.5 years. We are happy, but it hasn't been all roses. We've had to deal with issues of infidelity.
- It's easy to say that God has helped me through everything, but at times I wondered if He was really there.
- I'm a horrible housekeeper. It's something I struggle with! I know I mention that already, but it's worth saying again.
- I didn't always "believed" in the Church teachings, regarding things like abortion, BC, etc. I remember being 17 and say things like "Well I never would do it, but I couldn't tell you not to do it". I've come to realize that if something is wrong, it's just wrong! It doesn't matter who or what. Somethings things are truly black and white.
- Deep in my heart I would love to have more children, but the actions that my husband and I did out of FEAR, will forever prevent us from having more children.
- I have panic attacks almost daily. We have so many things gone wrong with this house. Things that we can't totally fix, things we can only do band aid things for: So I panic when something goes wrong or if I notice other problems. It's just not with the house, I will have a panic attack over not being able to find the phone, keys, checkbook, etc.
- I pray that I can find away to help supplement our income without loosing the ability to homeschool the kids. I know that money isn't everything. I know that we can't serve God and money. But at the same time, I don't want a ton of money. I just want to be able to do the repairs that need to be done around the house. Repairs that I know would help me feel better, and I'm sure they would help to reduce my panic attacks.
- Lastly, I struggle with my prayer life...
In my previous award I picked 7 people, and to be honest I don't know who else to pick. So what I will do is leave an open invite to all my readers! If you want to do this then consider yourself awarded by me! Just make sure you link back to me :)
Thanks Everyone for reading my blog and God Bless!